Saturday, March 08, 2008

Lollypop fun

I know it’s not the wisest thing to give your 18 month old - who has never had a sugar hit before - and your 4 year old big colourful lolly pops. I know this…honestly I do. But when I saw how bright and colourful they were I knew it would make for the perfect photo so I purchased myself two of them today, came straight home and well, took a crap load of photos.

It seems I will do anything for the perfect photo these days huh?!

Anyway, Lily loved it – she was in her element with the pop in her hands. At one point, after I was done taking some photos inside, I tired to take it off her but she cracked it big time (yes tanty and all) so we headed outside for a few more minutes of blissful sucking (and more photos). Byron thought it rather nice as well.

Truthfully (I promise), they sucked their little hearts content for about 15 minutes – the pops still look complete…does it sound like I’m trying to justify my poor nutritional decision? He he he…can't blame a girl for trying.

Well, I think it was worth the poor judgement. The photos are just the cutest I couldn’t decide my favourites…although, I suppose the ones I’m showing are my favourites (especially the first one – pre pop – when Byron kissed Lily on the head…he’ll do anything for a treat!).









...and some cute ones of Lily - yes she is trying to stand on her head!!!


3 comments:

MacPhee Family said...

Oh Nic, they are just to die for. Your photos get better each time I see them. You've got amazing talent. They are just beautiful, and Lily's eyes are just as enchanting as Byrons, you've got some stunning looking kids there and I can't wait to come up and smooch those faces.

Kylie Jansen said...

Awesome Nic, they are divine photos!

Naomi V said...

OMG, these are sooooo great. Your photos are amazing. You seriously need to turn professional SOON.

What pp are you using. It is perfect. What is your main lens that you use again?????

So perfect.
Na