Thursday, March 20, 2008

Finally

The kitchen was paid for today. Sigh.

After much ado over when we might receive the money to pay for it, it was finally sorted out. The builder finally – I say finally because I could smack the financier in the head over how long they are taking to pay bills and for their lack of communication - received his third instalment of the construction bill; the biggest yet! He transferred the money over to my account and I transferred it to the kitchen people. Fingers crossed the kitchen should be delivered end of next week and maybe, just maybe, we can get cracking on this house. It has been sitting for a little while, waiting for the damn kitchen to get sorted.

Don’t get me started about the financier though…so so over it and I’ll leave it at that.

Thinking happy thoughts…happy thoughts…sigh.

No comments: