Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The conversations continue!

More funny conversations in the Huggies car...

Trevor..."We went to the beach and saw the water, now we have to go home. On the way home we can get a pie"
Byron... "I’m not having a pie – I’m having a sausage roll and the freakin bird tried to bite me on the arm at the river hospital"

WTF you say ????? Bit of background to understand the conversation...

Trevor took Byron to Southbank a few Saturday’s ago whilst I was at the hospital partaking in an exercise in pregnancy class. Trevor and Byron walked along the river (for some reason this equates to the river hospital ). After they went for their walk they shared a sausage roll. Whilst Byron was eating his roll an Ibis came up to him and pecked him on the arm and tried to steal his sausage roll. Trevor said it was a funny experience as Byron was a stunned mullet. Since then he refers to the ‘freakin bird’ (we don’t endorse this language and have no idea where he picked it up ) trying to eat his arm and steal his roll LOL.

Oh and I must remember not to swear in the car. Byron..."get out of the way dude. Dude move!" (accompanied by angry gestures and facial expressions). Opps; I think he is referring to me yelling at someone the other day, who was parked in front of the gate to get into my complex ...lucky there was no swearing involved on this occasion.

No comments: