Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The mailman...busy as a bee

Update re Byron’s eye...he woke up today and it was not as bad as it was yesterday . He could open it up halfway and the swelling was definitely less. By the time I picked him up from kindy it was 100% on what it was yesterday (albeit still not normal). It still amazes me how his eye problem has completely gone unnoticed to him. However, he did ask me when I picked him up if his eye was still sore – how cute! I suspect that is because he got a little bit of attention from it.

The mailman was a busy little bee today. I received my Guess maternity jeans today from the US. I must say, I couldn’t have picked a better fit if I tried them on myself . I think I need to get a little bit bigger though before that will be just right.

I also received a lovely set of pink and white face washers from my BG buddy (thanks Lissy). Plus, Byron received his fold out toy car from Huggies. He loved it...conversation went like this...

"Mummy come for a drive"
(I hop in the back door – well pulled up the flap and climbed in - and take the back seat) "Buckle Up"
(Byron proceeds to make some funny noises and hand movements – I can only presume he was buckling up)
"Where are we going?"
"We are going to Woollies to get some milk and bread and chocolate milk"
"Is that right?"
"yeh"
"Are we going anywhere else?"
"We are going to Kmart to have a look at something"

All I can say is what a gem!!!

No comments: