Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Not much to report...

I will be honest and say that not a lot has happened today except for...well come to think of it nothing at all really - although, we don’t have any water tonight . Apparently, it has nothing to do with the Council and everything to do with my unit complex’s plumbing. Apparently it is the care takers responsibility to call out a plumber. I just hope he does it tonight or it want be happy families in the morning.

Ok since there was nothing important to report I went on a search of the www and found a beautiful poem I thought I would share...

The Eyes of Children

The eyes of children look up to man;
to teach them; to guide them;
to make them understand.
The eyes of children; beautiful and untouched;
remind us of our innocence.
So, be kind to the eyes of children;
as they do not judge;
their eyes hold only the things that they love.

No comments: