Wednesday, August 29, 2007

12 Month Statistics

Lily had her 12 month immunisations today and sadly I couldn’t take her – I had to work. I had yesterday off so it wouldn't be right for me to have another day off - not to mention the three days I had off last week. Grandma took her. I guess there were benefits such that I didn’t have to see her in pain. The negatives were that I didn’t get to comfort her. Plus I didn’t get to go through her health check. There wasn’t anything I needed to raise in any event but still I wish I could have gone. *sigh*

Anyway, from all accounts she took the needles as best as one can. According to Byron “she was sad and she cried”.

She has hit the 10kgs mark. She now weighs 10210 grams which puts her smack bang on the 75th percentile which was where she sat at 6 months.

She is 77cms long (or tall) which puts her smack bang between the 75th and 90th percentile – super model material.

As for her head circumference it measures 47cms which puts her on the 90th percentile (she was on the 75th at 6 months).

It seems my munchkin is really growing up – she’s a big girl now.

Lily is meeting all her developmental milestones and there isn’t anything they are concerned with which is fantastic. At her 6 month check up they were concerned that one of her legs was slightly shorter then the other but that doesn’t appear to be a problem anymore.

From all accounts she is perfect.

No comments: