Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Plans Redrawn

We are now a tiny step closer to moving into our new home. We received the redrafted plans yesterday for the house. It seems they decided it was easier for them (the builder) to just redraft the plans then go through all the rigmarole of opening new files, starting new contracts etc. I am so happy that things have panned out that way. It saved us $1,500 which in furniture terms is an outdoor setting ? trust me, there will need to be new furniture!

Basically the house was moved 1 meter forward and over to the left (the 'plan' left but right if your in the plan) 1 metre. Initially I wasn?t happy moving the house over at all but I suppose 1 meter is definitely better then 2. There is still a decent amount of yard for the kids to run a muck in.

Hopefully we will have the contracts shortly so that we can move on to the next stage...Finance! Ohhhh I'm looking forward to that (although we do have pre-approval so I shouldn?t be too worried).

No comments: