Thursday, August 30, 2007

More House News

Well, Council has approved the plumbing and drainage application which means we can move to the next step – FINALLY!!!

The next step involves apparently (because I can only go on what I am told) waiting for the builder to sign off on the new plans, after which we should receive the ‘formal’ contract in the mail, for which we need to obtain finance approval, upon receipt of which the plans will be submitted to the surveyor (instead of Council) for approval *gasp for breathe* - that was rather a long sentence fitting of course for a longish process. Following all that, within 21 days building should commence.

So, fingers crossed, by mid October, I can show my dear diary a picture of our slab (I am trying not to hold my breathe over it though).

No comments: