Friday, August 17, 2007

A New Niece

My brother just advised me that he will be having another little girl (who may be called Bronte). So that's another little niece for me . How exciting. I only wish I got to see more of them. I hardly get to see little Ashlie at all which is said. My brother will be here on the weekend of Byron's party which is great. It means he can make it to a family function. It's just a pity his whole family can't make it. Oh well, at least he can.

************************

There was an exciting development regarding the house. The builder rang today and said that they have decided to just get some new plans drawn up with the house forward a bit and over to the side . I am so relieved! I was dreading how it would all go down.

Fingers crossed all will go smoothly from now on. I really hope that building commences in the not to distant future. I can not wait to say good bye to the paper trail and hello to my slab!

************************

I have a secret...but I can't tell Shhh!!!

Stay tuned for the next very exciting instalment.

No comments: