Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Damn Council

It doesn't seem to matter to the Council that we put our relaxation application through 5 weeks ago and still they have no answers. Apparently, it's on the requisite desk but that means nothing. According to the lady on the phone the surveyor responsible for our request "is absolutely snowed at the moment and I should call back in 2 weeks". It's not rocket science to figure out it will take a tad longer then the 2-4 weeks we were told it would take.

I tried my very hardest to bite my tongue on the phone - I had images of this lady picking my file out and placing it at the back of the pile if I over stepped the mark. So, I played it as cool as you can when frustration is at boiling point.

It obviously doesn't matter that I paid $440 for a service which as yet they appear know where near providing. GRRRRR I'm over it already and the actual house hasn't even started yet.

No comments: