Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tiling Finished!

So the tiling is now complete. Trevor and I went and had a look tonight (although he went earlier today as well). It really is hard to tell how it looks in fading light and when it is anything but clean and shiny. I'm not completely 'wowed' but then nothing really about the house 'wows' me at the moment. To be honest, I think I'm just over it all.

Anyway, for the most part I'm happy. There are some things I don't get - like the white grout on the shower step thingy in circumstances when the shower floor is cement grout as is the normal floor. I'm rather a perfectionist so that is bothering me some. Really bothering me actually! I'll have to take it up with the builder. Perhaps there is a reason why it was done that way. I don't particularly like the white grout on the toilet and laundy wall trim but as I understand it, they grout the walls white and the floors cement. I just like things to be even and nice and it just feels uneven. There are other little things that bother me too but I don't know if that's just me being picky or not - Trevor didn't seem to be bothered.

Oh well...I'll stop complaining now.

We have the main toilet...



The 'other' bathroom...




The laundry...


The ensuite...







1 comment:

MrsPfeiff said...

Well, you might not be wowed...but I am!!

I love it :)

And so will you, when everything is shiny and clean and finished. It's going to be amazing.

K x