Saturday, April 12, 2008

Play date shoot...

I got to ‘shoot’ (he he he sounds so wrong huh?!) another little chap today. I haven't had an opportunity to take shots of many boys this age. The only one has been Byron. All my older ones have been girls. So this was refreshing.

He is a little boy from my original mother’s group with Byron. Master S and Byron share the same birthday, at the same hospital. I think there is half an hour age gap between them.

This little man is a delightful, and a very handsome little thing. I took Byron and Lily along for the ride so it was more a play date then a session. It was a nice way to spend the afternoon after what was a fun (sense the sarcasm) day with the kitchen (story to follow tomorrow).

I was so wrapped with the shots I got of Master S. I hope his mummy and daddy are too.





No comments: