Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Colour My Walls

The painters are at the house as we speak painting their little hearts out - or at least they better be - they were this morning when I dropped by on my way to work. If all goes to plan, the house should be painted by Monday/Tuesday next week which is rather exciting. After they’re done, the tiler will come in and do the main floor areas. After that – it’s a chain of events – the sparky will do his thing following which they’ll finish off the house and well…we should be in. They really only have 5 weeks to complete the house with contract date being 22 May (have I mentioned that's the day before my 30th birthday?). I’m crossing my fingers that they’ll take no longer then 3 weeks but that’s probably wishful thinking huh?!

While I remember, we selected ‘Ibis White’ as the wall colour, ‘Gohanna’ (taupey colour) as a feature in the media room and for the kids I have selected ‘Garden Party’ (green/lime) for Byron and ‘Purple Mystery’ (i.e purple) for Lily’s room (as feature walls). Fingers crossed it all flows nicely. Hopefully I’ll be able to update with some pictures next week.

No comments: