Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Maybe another day...huh?

I'm really trying to get some nice shots of me and the kids. It's not rocket science but gee it feels like it. I just can't seem to get anything I like. I gave the camera to my sister on the weekend in the hope she could just snap a few. Alas, they are crap. The kids look good but I look shite. Those *bags* are dreadful. Grrr...

I guess we'll try again another day.





(Ok...I guess this one is half decent...my eyes are drawn to the kidlets!)



On a different note. Lily's ratio of good to bad shots are much better then mine. It doesn't matter what she's doing...generally she can pull a good photo off. In the case below, she was trying her very best to see her daddy. He had just arrived at my sister's place to drop something off. No one knew he was there except for her. She was standing at the window, trying with all her might to see out, saying "Daddy. Daddy".

Aren't those tippy toes to die for?

3 comments:

MrsPfeiff said...

You're such a goose. You are gorgeous!!

*I* think your sister did a good job managing to get all three of you smiling - in our family there is always someone blinking or frowning PMSL.

K xxx

Kylie said...

I agree with Karen! The one you said was "half-decent" is gorgeous!!

Melza said...

Beautiful shots, but I won't be showing them to Damo!!! Just kidding, they are gorgeous and I agree, with all of you smiling they are fab!!!

Mel xxx