Friday, April 18, 2008

Toilet, Taps & Dolphin (for good measure).

The plumbers were in force today. I dropped by on my way to (and on my way home from) Seaworld (for a team building day) to see whether anything was being done and to get a better look at the house render paint. There was someone there…I could hear the music….but I couldn’t see them. I helped myself to a looksie but thought I better not be rude and introduce myself. From under the kitchen bench popped a plumber and a gorgeous one at that. I swear though he would have been no older then 22 but geepers he was a hottie (he he he I told Trevor that too)!

Enough about the plumber and more about the taps. Well, we have taps and toilets now. I’m not sure if there is much more I can add. Oh…we have down pipes too. We didn’t get anything fancy tap wise – except for our ‘rain head’ for the shower which we are yet to purchase, other then that, everything is pretty much stock standard or there abouts.







Moving on…Today would have had to be the worst day to visit a fun park. It was windy and rainy and damn cold. I shouldn’t really complain though – ummm going to work in city or seeing pretty dolphins swim around. Hmm it’s not rocket science to figure out which one I preferred. Seaworld wasn’t my first choice – I picked Movieworld but alas was out numbered. You might recall we had a season past when I was pregnant with Lily. I thought I had seen it all. Funny thing is though; we never really saw any of the shows when we went along with Byron. Looking back now I don’t know why – I guess we just got side tracked with the rides and generally wandered around. There was never any pressure to see it all in the one day because we could go back when we wanted…it’s a pity we never got back there to see the shows.

Today though, I saw plenty of shows - the dolphins, the seals and the 4D spectacular. They were enjoyable to watch and best of all – undercover from the rain. In between showers I managed a couple of rides!

(I was proud of this snap shot - that water is so divine!)

Dolphins are just the sweetest, most serene creatures ever. Seeing them rekindled the joy of my little swim with them last year – it was so lovely. Sigh. I wish I could do it again.

1 comment:

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.