Sunday, April 20, 2008

Look what happens…

…when you give your four year old your very expensive camera in the hope that he might get a snap of you and your husband together...

You get, a million (ok not exactly) shots of the same 'frame'...terrible focus issues and not to mention in camera crops that are all wrong!

Somehow though, it all worked and I LOVE the end result!

Trevor and I were cracking up at the site of Byron with the big 30D to his face (it was as big as his head - wish I had a camera to take a pic of that - should have whipped out the Fisher Price camera), strap round his neck and snapping away like he was some pro - priceless. These photos will always be precious because of the memory behind the laughter. I’m going to get it on canvas and put it above the bed !

And a couple of others from today (it was all about me - I was trying so hard to get a good shot for my invitations but alas out of the 100 Trevor took I hate them all! Arggh! What to do?).

Anyway, Lily hasn't been the best the last few days. She has had some high temps so I'll be watching closely to make sure she doesn't have a UTI. Poor little mite!



Doesn't he just look so angelic? If only the camera could capture the truth. Angelic he is not!


3 comments:

MrsPfeiff said...

Oh. My. God. I love that so much!!!!!! Nic, I PMSL, some of the chicks on ILP would kill to capture stuff like that!!!! He's a natural!! And on the subject of the shots - I wish I had something like that of Chris and I - it's gorgeous. Can't wait to see what it looks like blown up one day.

Love it!!

Peta said...

I love all of these photos!! Besides Lily not being well, I really love the shot of you and her. I tink the ones that Byron took are gret because they are natural and not posed, and the one of Byron ~ well, McDreamy he will be!
Seaworld - keen to come again when we head up in May???

Melza said...

Cute, very cute!

You are very trusting LOL