Sunday, April 06, 2008

Proud

I have a dear friend. She’s such a sweetie. A sweetie that's 36 weeks pregnant with number three. She’s been letting me ‘practice’ on her – she’s my one and only maternity shoot so far. I’ve had the opportunity to ‘do’ her twice. I never did get around to posting the first lot of photos. At that time she was only around 32 weeks and pretty tiny. I guess we were waiting until she got a bit bigger – a bit further along. She has the most amazing little belly…so taught and cute. Anyway, she was so gracious with her time and her thoughts (she had some great clothing ideas which worked out perfectly).

Out of the thousands of photos I have taken over the last few months I'm particularly proud of these. I’m proud of the way they've turned out. I’m proud that I could think out side the square. Most of all though, I’m proud to give my friend some memories to treasure for ever - that's what it's all about right?!

Kyles, thanks again mate xx









11 comments:

Kylie said...

Nic, you have every reason to be proud. I am truly humbled and honoured to be on the other side of your camera. Your creativity, and professionalism shines through in everything that you do. From the bottom of my heart - thank you. Your friendship means the world to me, and I will treasure these photos and memories forever. Kyles xxx

Melza said...

Love them!!! Kyles you look beautiful and I cannot wait to meet B3!!

Truly love the one with the red/black/white background - and the girls are so cute!

Mel xxx

MacPhee Family said...

My favs are the black and white ones. The one with the polka dot background is cool too. Kylie you look awesome for someone who is so heavily pregga's with 2 other little treasure's to run after. Well done Nic.

Anonymous said...

PMSL I love the mirror shot Nic :P

They are absolutely breathtaking - you SHOULD be proud of them. I think you've done an amazing job of them mate xxx

Averil said...

Wow. I don't know who to compliment more...the beautiful glowing Kylie (You're gorgeous!) or the superb photographic skills of Nic (As usual! You've got a real talent my dear!) so I send my equal compliments to you both!!!

xx Averil

Andrea said...

Beautiful pics!

My fav is the 'Baby' written on the Belly with little Stella, too cute.

Kylie Jansen said...

Wow these are all beautiful!

Tam said...

Nic- the photos are fantastic. They truly are- I wish my professional photos had turned out that well! You are very gifted. Don't suppose you are planning a trip to Sydney anytime soon?!? lol

Kyles- you look absolutely gorgeous. You must be so happy with the photos- what wonderful moments they captured and what beautiful memories they hold. Can't wait to see some newborn photos now!

My favourite is the polka dot background one too- although i love them all!

Becca said...

Took my breath away! A Beautiful belly, an equally talented photographer!!!

Nicole said...

Awwwhhh thanks everyone. I am humbled. The photos are only as good as the subject and Kyles is gorgeous which made it easy. xxx

MrsPfeiff said...

Hello! I commented before but for some reason it came up as karen p, I don't know why!!

Anyway, the reason I am back is because I am just blown away by these shots. Nic, they are a real credit to you, you should be so proud! They are amazing.

And Kyles...our dear Kyles, you look stunning, and your belly is beautiful. If I can look half as great as you do when I'm carrying #2 and #3, I'll be so happy. You look beautiful.

I can't wait to see what colour bundle is in there!!

Much Love,

Karen xxx