Sunday, April 27, 2008

Promise...no more of Lily!

You would never think Lily was difficult to photograph given the amount of photos I have taken the last few days. Alas, don't be deceived! She is the most difficult of all subjects. I figure I always get such good ones of Byron it was about time I put some real effort in to trying to get some of Lily. I think I've done ok. I'm pretty happy with the stuff I have captured of her this weekend.

We went to the Coast today to pick up the lights for the house - yippee...one less thing to worry about. While we were down there, we took the kids to the park for a bit of a play. I captured some more of Lily...I promise I'll give it a rest for a while - you're probably getting so sick of seeing them. You can't deny how cute she is though...totally gorgeous and worth all the 'screen time'.

Ok. Ok. I promise I'll lighten up for the week with my Lily pictures.

(Vintage Lily by the water)


2 comments:

Peta said...

We could never see too much of the gorgeous princess. Keep them coming!
BTW I haer you on the tantrum thing, too ....

Penelope said...

Oh she is just heavenly. I could never get sick of seeing photos of that gorgeous little girl!!