Friday, April 11, 2008

Running Tally

I’ve decided this winter season to keep a track record of my sicknesses. I‘d love to be able to tally it up come summer and see how bad I faired. I’m shocking in the winter months. Just ask Trevor, who constantly boasts about his infallible immune system.

You’d think I’d prepare for the onslaught during the summer months but alas that is never the case. Without fail, at least once every 6 weeks I contract a dreaded viral illness. At least once a year I get a bad case of laryngitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis or something similar.

Yesterday and today I’ve been suffering from the dreaded viral cold/chesty infection which I know doubt caught from Lily. Agghh!

Don’t mind me while I get a few things of my chest (aside from the wheeze)…

I hate blocked noses.
I hate chesty coughs.
I hate itchy eyes.
I hate sore throats.
I hate winter!!!

Tally winter season 2008 - 1

No comments: